Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I don't like where this is going....
posted

Interestingly, I thought I had a subscription for every product whe I started with the infragistics netadvantage.net product:-

That includes silverlight controls, winforms and WPF, I was happy.

Then came "Silverlight Data Visualisation" and the same with WPF... righty, so our all inclusive subscriptions are now not so inclusive, despite these falling within the category of silverlight and wpf controls.

I don't mind so much about "more advanced" graphs and such, as I can see that there are those with much more extensive requirements in this type of area. But XamBarCode being part of the DataVis suite does bother me, barcoding is not an uncommon requirement, and it's not really advanced data visualisation, there's masses of freely available source code out there to generate them, I use them daily in a reporting library I purchased, and I'd be pretty daft paying 15x (I'm not kidding) the cost of that library to get DataVis for WPF.

I honestly believe XamBarCode belongs in the standard .net packages, integrated with Infragistics.Document ..

- Anthony