Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with the scroll bars when I insert a row in the grid
posted

I use 2 methods to insert a row in the grid

With the netadvantage checkbox (smartrefreshIDs), I have no problem

but with my jsf button, the scroll bars missing

Can you help me ?

Thank in advance

Code jsp du grid :                <ig:gridView id="MainGrid" resizableColumns="true"               binding="#{formatsBean.grid}" dataSource="#{formatsBean.formats}"               pageSize="15" style="height:300px;width:1000px;">               <ig:gridEditing /> 

Button : 

<a4j:commandButton  reRender="MainGrid"  action="#{formatsBean.ajouter}" value="ajouter"></a4j:commandButton>

Checkbox :

<ig:checkBox smartRefreshIds="MainGrid" label="CheckBox" valueChangeListener="#{formatsBean.ajouter}"></ig:checkBox>

Code java : public void ajouter() {            Formats f = new Formats();            getFormats().add(0, f);            grid.dataBind();            grid.firePageChangeEvent(0);      }       public void ajouter(ValueChangeEvent v) {            Formats f = new Formats();            getFormats().add(0, f);            grid.dataBind();            grid.firePageChangeEvent(0);       }