Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Mouse Double Click in XAMDatagrid row does not invoke trigger
posted

Hello,

I have put together a small sample regarding the issues with Double Click event on XAMDataGrid

TestCommand is not invoked when XAMDataGrid row is double clicked.

Please feel free to post working sample 

Thank you very much in advanced

xaml

<igDP:XamDataGrid DataSource="{Binding People}" Name="grid" Theme="Office2k7Black" ActiveDataItem="{Binding ActivePerson, Mode=OneWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" 

IsNestedDataDisplayEnabled="False">

<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>

<igDP:FieldLayoutSettings SelectionTypeRecord="Single" DataRecordPresenterStyle="{StaticResource DataRecordPresenterItemStyle}" />

</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayoutSettings>

<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>

<igDP:FieldSettings AllowEdit="False" CellClickAction="SelectRecord"/>

</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldSettings>

<i:Interaction.Triggers>

<i:EventTrigger EventName="PreviewMouseDoubleClick">

<local:RecordActivationAction/>

</i:EventTrigger>

</i:Interaction.Triggers>

</igDP:XamDataGrid>

Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and I tried to reproduce your behavior, but it seems like I am missing something. If this is still an issue for you, could you please send ma an isolated sample project, where this behavior is reproduced, so I can investigate this further for you.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.