Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrading UltraWebGrid (NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0) to a Version that Supports IE8
posted

Hi support or forum folks,

We're using the UltraWebGrid component (NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0) and recently a client asked us to get our application to support IE8. Aside from Infragistics components, the site does support IE8. At the time I intially researched this for the client, nothing was available from you guys, but recently  I saw a post on your site about IE8 being supported, http://blogs.infragistics.com/blogs/taz_abdeali/archive/2009/05/27/ie-8-compatibility-with-netadvantage-asp-net-controls.aspx which is great news.

The questions I have are:

• Has the UltraWebGrid's server-side public API removed any of the public API that is available in the version we have? If so what or what API call should we be using instead?
  • Has the UltraWebGrid's client-side public API removed any of the public API that is available in the version we have? If so  or what API call should we be using instead?

I need to know so that I can estimate the effort required to migrate to the new version.